Tuesday, June 12, 2012

06.12.12

Hello everyone! I hope your week has treated you to good chats with friends, an adventure or two, and the occasional ice cold lemonade (or A&W root beer if you are like me).

Did you know I was in Africa a year ago? About this time as I type this, I was usually taking care of my babies in the baby home down the street and looking forward to a scrumptious meal of rice and beans (my favorite. For reals). About this time, I was probably stressed about the insanely hot temperature to which the orphanage workers heated the milk for my babies. About this time, my whole life was being transformed. Forever. I would not understand the magnitude of it till I got home.

I look back on those times with a fondness few can understand. I know the desperation for hope that I entered the trip with and I recall specific moments that I would never be the same from....I can't wait to go back!!!

Anyway, it is about 2am and I write to give a simple update! I am selling t-shirts for my trip which my good friend, Cody designed. They are quite wonderful and they are being sold on my Indiegogo page here! If you donate $19 or more to my trip, you get one of these awesome t-shirts to shnazzify your wardrobe! There are plenty waiting just for you :)


(Why yes, I will advertize shamelessly)

No comments: