Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Epitome of Bravery

Today, this will be short and sweet!

This morning, I went to go get my shots (leave it to me to wait till the last possible day)! I was pretty nervous since I heard the Yellow Fever shot's after-effects are supposed to be pretty rugged and the Typhoid is supposed to hurt worse than usual, so my friend, Becca came with me.

My doctor reeled off warnings and what to be cautious about (food water, the lovely issue of Traveler's Diarrhea, etc) and then pumped me full of needles administered the vaccines....

Getting my first shot!
Getting my second shot!
I was brave and got a lollipop :)


After that, we went to lunch at Panda Express and in my fortune cookie was this....
Fun stuff!

That's all I have for you today; It's naptime for me! Don't forget to adopt a Beanie Babie to send with me to Africa!!

10 DAYS!!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Woo hooo! I got lucky and ended up not having to get any shots...they were all good from the last time i went! But I remember...they HURT!

See you in just DAYS.
Have a beautiful graduation weekend.